ST - Feedback on fighter practice.-more places?

Jonathan Cox lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 6 06:10:34 PDT 2001

We live right around the corner from this park. Some
Sunday's there are quite a few people using the
pavilion. Mostly this is around the Holidays that are
considered picnic days. i.e. Memorial Day, July 4 and
Easter weekend. Many other times this park is quite
empty. The playground is well maintained as are the
restrooms.  There is a similar park in Irving near
Beltline and HWY 160.  I'm sure there are more parks
of this type available in the area if we look. I think
I've heard of one in Garland. Moving fighter practice
every few years might be a good idea. In a new area,
we probably will get exposure to new and different
people. Flag Pole hill is not the kind of park I would
take my children to play in. The area has become a
little too rough. I realize its closer for some people
but maybe there is a different park near your house
that would be just as good ?  If you find one, maybe
you can sponsor practice for one Sunday. I don't know
the rules concerning the sponsorship of mini-tourneys.
But let's look for ways to improve the situation.
--- Mordock von Rugen <mordockvonrugen at hotmail.com>