ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Fri Apr 6 09:30:36 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I understand and agree with the good gentles desire to have a better
place for fighter practice.  Due to my currently duties and obligations I
do not make fighter practice as much as I wish too, nor do I make
Wednesday nights practices because it is bit far for me to travel on a
week night.

Some of the few combat archers that have been coming to the Hill for
practice have contacted me to say that setting up and taking down the
static field and then trying to make a location on the northwest side of
Dallas for fighter practice is going to be more than they are willing to
do, and with summer coming on I must agree with that.

But, it has been my experience in life that people will usually make time
for what they want to do.  If the fighter practice is moved you will
likely lose those combat archers & fighters that live south of Dallas,
but likely gain some living north of Dallas.  People will adapt to the
change.

Two cents worth,

Ironwyrm