ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Fri Apr 6 10:49:47 PDT 2001

A month might give us a better idea of the kind of "newcomer traffic" we
can expect in any prospective location, as well as convenience for
regular attendees.  And while I agree that fighter practice is for the
fighters, practice is the most "visible" part of what we do, so it's a
good opportunity to "recruit".  With the continued support of our local
artisans (such as Lady Siobhan's monthly Fiber workers meeting) perhaps
we may be able to recruit more than just fighters as well.

Francesca