ST - Newcomers' Revel on Friday night

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Wed Apr 11 22:05:32 PDT 2001

It is April 20th at our house. Beginning 7:30 pm , pot luck for us SCA'ers ,
Mundane clothing please but feel free to bring something to show if you care to.
Our idea is to have a mixer as it were and since the newcomers won't have garb  we don't want to make them feel out of place.
Morgan, No one will throw a fit if you bring a pre 16th century recipe.

I know that weekend is a very busy weekend for most but Aslyn has been contacting the newcomers on a regular basis and we are hoping that several will show up. So please come to the party if you can. If for no other reason than you just might have some fun. We will post more in a day or so with directions and a map
for those that don't know where we live.

Fritz and Catrin