ST - Vix's B-Day party at NRW

JengjenVandeRoet@aol.com JengjenVandeRoet at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 05:51:04 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/12/01 12:01:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
meggiddo at netzero.net writes:

   My best memory of Frosty, is being 10, and swimming all the way out to the
diving platform, at the Chimney Corner's Resort Beach, with an ice cold
bottle of Frosty. This was no easy feat, and I did it just so I could lay in
the sun on the floating platform, and enjoy the wonderful flavour.
    I must say, however, that nothing quite compares to the "freshly
prepared" A&W rootbeer, served in the restaurant in an ice cold glass mug.
The only "fast food" restaurant that has ever existed in my hometown, is an A&
W.

Jengjen,
Rootbeer Lover

Go visit www.KnowneWorldWeb.com