ST - FW: ANST-Announce - IAAC Update

Bryan & Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Tue Apr 17 08:33:48 PDT 2001

With your indulgence, I would like to take just a brief moment of your
time!  Below are the archery scores for the month of April (snipped big
time).  I think they are just for the Central Region (perhaps Ironwyrm can
explain better!).

Padraig MacAlastair (better known as JonTaylor to most of you) won the
children's division.  22 may look like a small score, but bear in mind this
was only his second week of doing archery.  The first time he pulled a bow
was at the Lindenwood Celtic Feis demo.  He is also the Steppes Children's
Archery Champion for the month of April.  (Yes, it's a shameless plug for
my son!!)

Thanks for letting me brag a bit.

Margarite.

You have the right to remain silent.  Anything you say will be misquoted,
then used against you.