ST - Steppes Letter

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Apr 17 18:06:22 PDT 2001

Ok, now that the holiday is over and the Tax man is nearly done with most of
us it is time to meet that other deadline....the newsletter. :)

Please send in all newsletter items, your officer reports, your letters,
guild news, newcomer questions, everything by this weekend. I will hopefully
be at populace if you want to hand me a disk with stuff on it and I
hopefully will be at the Newcomer revel as well with newsletters in tow to
hand out if needed. You can hand me stuff there too. Or just email me. :)

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas