ST - Feedback on moving fighter practice?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:38:56 PDT 2001

Yes, but this doesn't mean that it can't still happen occasionally.  I
remember a particularly enjoyable card-weaving class at fighter practice as
taught by Lady Margaret Pearce.  I think she called it, "Now that you have
an inkle loom, what's weft?"  :D  Instead of guild meetings, it wouldn't be
such a terrible idea to have the occasional fiber arts or C&I class out
there (if the weather's decent, of course).  Besides, we may attract more
talented ladies to our Barony.

HL Gabrielle