ST - Newcomer's Revel Info

Crystal aslyn2 at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 18 16:07:48 PDT 2001

Howdy folks!

Just wanted to give you guys an update on reservations for the Newcomer's
Revel.  As of today, I've received approximately 23 RSVPs from newcomers.
Each person has been very enthusiastic and grateful for the invitation!!!
The majority of respondents have indicated a specific (and enthusiastic)
desire to learn more about a specific field of interest.  They're *really*
looking forward to meeting YOU!  I've also received approximately 8 RSVPs
from "oldtimers" (gracious respondents as well).

Friends, this is our opportunity to shine.  I know several are planning to
attend events this weekend.  However, I urge you to make a little time on
Friday night for this all important meeting.  Think back to your
introduction to SCA life, and how much an opportunity such as this would
have meant to you.  Think how much your presence will mean to them....

We need you....*they* can't wait to meet you and begin (or renew) their SCA
life......I really hope you can be there.

~Aslyn