ST - Re: ES - flagpole Hill

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:51:32 PDT 2001

Public parks are public parks.

Unless we are planning on serving alcohol no official permit is needed per
my call to City of Carrollton.

I have driving by that park quite a lot of late, it is near my son's school.
  I have not noticed a huge amount of traffic on Sundays, there are some
families, most have children wandering in the castle structure.

There is no hard and fast rule that a group can only have one official
fighter practice site.

In many Kingdom's where the baronies are even larger, there are two or
three, and the marshall attends one, a deputy another etc.

Perhaps we should consider that tactic?

At least it would give us a very good idea of where the fighters would like
to go?

Larissa