ST - Fighting in Steppes

Caradoc caradoc at haeffner.net
Fri Apr 20 19:51:56 PDT 2001

I used to be a regular at fighter practice, but as my kids got older (and
more active), I have not been able to go as much, partly due to the lack of
facilities at the site.  I (and my family) would be much more likely to
attend, and reattempt some classes, if there were better facilities.  Just
my .02

Caradoc, Also not writing as a Princess (but I played one on TV!)