ST - Fiber Arts and Me

averial jackson averialj at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 07:25:36 PDT 2001

Dear Steppes,

I'm getting involved again.  Those of you that know me have an idea of what
that means.  I miss ya'll and I miss cooking for ya'll.  So,  I will be
hosting a Stitch and **Grip**.  I'm thinking the fourth Thursday of each
month.  Tuesday looks really booked.  My address is 3305 Stonecrest Cr.
Plano, Tx   75074.   It's my old house with the big back yard.  I will be
home this Thursday and I hope to see some of you there.  Sorry for the short
notice but I have to start sometime.  I'll even cook my Chicken and Rice
dish.

Hugs and Kissed,
Averial

PS.  Futher dates subject to change if this doesn't work for the majority.