ST - Painting Party

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Tue Apr 24 09:40:52 PDT 2001

Your Excellency,

Thank you for your kind offer but, I would like to keep it here for tonight.  We
have some things that are ongoing and it would be easier to finish them here.

However, the idea of combining the two activities has merit, I would like to plan
to do this at a later date.  How about the next Baronial Work Party? (Date?)  We
had planned to have other painting parties and this will serve the need nicely.  I
will (now that I finally have a new car) bring scrolls and painting supplies for
the work session.  We may even recruit a few new scribes!

Muireann

Kellie Hardy wrote:

> Would you like to combine our efforts, Your Ladyship?  There is room in our
> house for both sewing and painting, and we would like to hang out with you
> all....
> Sorry for the late hour of the suggestion; I son't get to my email until very
> late in the evening.
> I wil not be home tomorrow for the reply until around six, but: Muireann, post
> your answer to the lists and if it's yes, Y'all Come On Over!
> If it is yes, Ches, will you post to all the lists about the change for
> tomorrow, and post our standard directions and map to the lists and website?
> Thanks a bunch!
>
> Catrin
>
> Morgan Cain wrote:
>
> > > There will ba a painting party at my home Tuesday evening from 7:30 PM
> > > until 10:00 PM.
> >
> > Will you have them at other dates and times, Muireann?  I had already
> > promised to be at the Baronial Workparty on Tuesday evening.
> >
> >                             ---= Morgan, can colour within lines

Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend, and inside of a dog, it's
too dark to read. ~ Groucho Marx.