ST - Ladies Mary Elizabeth and Brigid in Hospital

Mike Catron meggiddo at netzero.net
Tue Apr 24 20:44:24 PDT 2001

I heard of Lady Arabella and Lady Brigid being admitted, but was not aware of
Lady Mary Elizabeth.

I have added Lady Arabella and Lady Brigid to my prayers, I will also add Lady
Mary Elizabeth as well. In addition, their families as well.

I do pray that all three lovely Ladies have a speedy and quickly recovery and
their families as well.

Michael of the Fray

Trish Kvamme wrote:

> This afternoon my apprentice Lady Brigid (Libbie Green) was admitted to the
> hospital with abdominal pains, they are doing tests.
>
> Tomorrow morning Lady Mary Elizabeth (Annette Brauer, also my apprentice)
> goes into the hospital for major surgery.
>
> Tonight when we remember Lady Arabella in our thoughts and prayers, please
> also remember Mary Elizabeth and Brigid.
>
> My hopes and prayers for a speedy recovery go to all of these Ladies and
> their families, along with my love and concern.
>
> Larissa

NetZero Platinum
No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!