ST - Warlord-working gate

Catherine Sims arianne_steppes at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 06:51:36 PDT 2001

I checked with the regional treasurer.  It is perfectly acceptable for minors to handle the money, with the usual caveats about being careful and as accurate as possible, just like the adults.  Andre and Dante would be welcome additions, I'm sure, to the gate staff.  If John has any questions about their abilities, I will be glad to provide a reference for them.

Arianne

"If you don't have anything nice to say, come and sit next to me!"  -- Alice Roosevelt Longworth