ST - Herbal Guild

barb draeco55 at home.com
Wed Apr 25 15:38:50 PDT 2001

  Greetings all,

Anyone interested in the Herbal Guild that are going to Spring Faire this weekend Please find me.  I would really like to know what you would like to get out of this Guild.  We have had a lot of responses so it's looking real positive.  If you are not going this weekend please email me with you ideas.  I will be arriving around 3pm Sat.  I have a mundane wedding to perform Sat morning.  As soon as I can get out of there I will get to spring faire.

Not only that but Hightower and myself are celebrating our 12th  anniversary this weekend. The man deserves a medal, and I am the luckiest woman in the whole world.

VKate/Barb