[Steppes] Location Found for "A Knight's Tale" Demonstration

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 12:04:06 PDT 2001

Greetings Steppes!

As noted by Elfsea's Hospitaller, I've taken up the charge of finding a
theatre that would be amiable to hosting a demostration at the opening,
or following day, of "A Knight's Tale".  I've found such a theatre.

The General Manager of United Artists Eastchase Cinema, at Eastchase
Parkway and I-30, has graciously offered to allow us to come out and
put on either a fighting or static demonstration, inside the lobby or
out or both, our choice on Opening Night.  The first showing is usually
around 7:30, so my thought was to get there around 6:30, to be setup at
7:00 and catch some of the crown on their way in, and definitely on
their way out.  If we could keep it running through the end of the
evening's second showing, which is usually letting out around midnight,
that would be ideal.  If not, then at least through the start of the
second showing, which will likely be between 9:30 and 10 pm.

I've spoken with Baron Galen, and will be speaking with Their
Excellencies of the Steppes shortly, but I believe we can make this a
smashing demo.

What I need now is a list of those who are interested, and volunteers
perform a variety of tasks.  Off the top of my head I will need:
1) Fighters
2) Heralds
3) Fighters in good Heraldry
4) Artisans
5) Chivalrous Fighters
6) Beautiful and Gracious Consorts
7) Dashing Fighters
8) Help of every imagineable sort

If you would be interested in helping with one, or more, of these tasks
then please Let Me Know.  We will need the support of the entire Barony
to make this a great success.  I can be reached at timothy at elfsea.net

Timothy of Glastonbury