[Steppes] Friday night demo

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Wed May 9 06:01:47 PDT 2001

Greetings one and all,

A reminder that we are participating with Elfsea this Friday (the 11th)
in a demo at the opening of "A Knight's Tale" at the UA Estchase Cinema,
at Eastchase Pkwy and I-30.  This location was chosen as one that is (a)
somewhere in the middle and (b) is willing to let us demo.
Please arrive by 6:30 pm to help set up, and to be sure to buy your
ticket if you want to see the film.  We need people to man the demo
through two showings, 7:30ish and 9ish, so some of you can break to
watch the movie.

We especially want fighters, in their spiffiest armor and tunics, as
well as  A&S and other support/PR people.  I will be out there, and
Fritz will arrive at the demo as soon as he gets off the plane that
evening.  Please come out for some fun and good recruiting!
For further information, contact Timothy of Glastonbury at
timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com

Thanks,
Catrin