[Steppes] Device (Heraldic) Question

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Wed May 9 18:24:13 PDT 2001

The Oakenwald Pursuivant (Steppes Herald) is Ld. Andrew.  His email is
the_one_true_roy at yahoo.com.  He is capable of helping you; has all the
copies of the Ordinary and Armorial for your perusal.  You might also
try Borek, who is the Star Principal Herald of Ansteorra (i.e. big
muckity muck).

Catrin