[Steppes] Re: [Glaslyn] Farewell

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 10:58:36 PDT 2001

Um... it was mentioned before ... PLEASE NOTE:  THE VOODOO DUCKS DO NOT
BELONG TO THE BARON!!!!!!!!!

They are there for the sole purpose of warding off water from the skies (and
providing a little cheerful light-heartedness to all)!  If you seek the
wrath of the gods and try to take away or harm or eat these praiseful
sprites, you may be looking at a very short-lived event as in past
inundations!  (besides, rubber duckies don't digest too well!!)

Hospitaler
Coordinator of the Newcomer's Camp