[Steppes] Voodoo ducks at Warlord?

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed May 23 13:15:45 PDT 2001

Alright...  Okay...  ARRRRGH!  Enough with the bad puns already, that's why
I stopped reading Piers Anthony.

Besides, if it's weather protection you want, I would stick with the local
juju.  Native American lore says that if you plant a tomahawk in the ground,
head up and the edge facing the direction of the prevailing wind, your lodge
will be protected from damage by bad weather - the edge of the hawk is
supposed to *split* the weather front and send it to either side of the
camp.

It certainly worked for me during last spring's tornadoes...

Don Alaric