[Steppes] I'll be late...

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Sat May 26 07:16:08 PDT 2001

Anyone seeing this that hasn't gone out to Warlord yet, please inform Their
Excellencies (and anyone else that asks) that I will be late.  Late Saturday
if possible, Sunday morning more probible, but I will be there with the
Rapier List prize.

My Sister called last night about ten to inform me that my Mother had had
knee replacement surgery yesterday morning.  I knew she was planning to have
it done, I just thought it was going to be later in the summer.  Anyway, I
need to go up and put in the hospital visit today, so I'll see everyone when
I get back and get out there...

Don Alaric Greythorne