[Steppes] Newsletter Stuff- Equestrian

Lisa LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 12:12:20 PDT 2001

Grettings good kind and hardworking gentles,

Firstly, a big THANK YOU to all the people who helped us muck out and decamp
on Monday morning. You all were great!!

I want to thank Lady Gabriel de Bernard(the Eq. list mistress), Vicountess
Kate's householders for help with set up, and all the folks who ground
crewed/judged for the event on Saturday. I hope you had a good time.

We had 25 riders and 12 horses in the challenge course. Lady Isabol of
Seawind's students won both the beginner and intermediate division. Her new
horse Eros won the favour of Lord and Lady Steppes. Sir Alexis won both the
Mounted Archery and the Challenge course.

Two more events coming in June, Midsummer Faire at Gates Edge (June 1) and
Kingdom Warlord (June 9).

the practices and equestrian topics.

Keep your heels down,
Aimee de LongCoeur