[Steppes] Voodoo Ducks

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Tue May 29 13:32:11 PDT 2001

Dear Qvack Vadis,
It is my sincerest hope that at next years Warlord you and yours will
chose to
stay for the entire event including tear down. The skywater gods poured
forth
greatly after your departure and scared many children and horses. I hope
that,
perhaps, in the coming year the Barony of the Steppes can make many new
members
of your order so that at least one representative can remain till the
end.
However after such homage, if the skywater gods should not recognize the
efforts
of the Steppes, at the next Warlord, we will be forced to try the
ancient German
method of burying a voodoo duck on a hatchet with the blade facing up.

Sincerely,
the  wet Baron of the Steppes,
Fritz