[Steppes] trying to reach a newcomer Barbara Walton

Charlene Lockhart ladysharlyne2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 10:25:01 PDT 2001

Dear Gentiles,

I am trying to reach Barbara Walton who is a newcomer to our fair land of the Steppes.  As I am moving I wish to bestow some items that may help in her playing... I had her phone numbers and alas lost them.... so please have her give me a call at 817/258-1978 or 817/367-7885 or if you would privately reply to me with her phone number....

Ta to all,

Sharlyne of Glaslyn