[Steppes] The voodoo ducks apologize !

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed May 30 19:35:05 PDT 2001

Don Robin is not currently on the list, so I was telling him the story of
the voodoo ducks and the current thread.  His response was, and I (as near
as I can remember) quote:  "You know, it strikes me as pretty silly to put
ducks in charge of protecting a big event like Warlord from rain - I would
think you would have a lot better luck with animals that DON'T like the
water so much..."

Thus spake the new Phd.

Alaric