[Steppes] Fiber Arts Thursday Night

averial jackson averialj at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 11:46:49 PDT 2001

7:30ish.  Your asking me what kind of machine.  What you think I should know
the answer to that question?  (As I shake my head).  Singer-I think.  It
really is scary isn't it.  hehehehehehe.  Don't expect great thinks from me
from the sewing line.  But on another topic.  What are Sabine and Royce's
colors?  I want to weave each of them a belt.

Averial