[Steppes] herbal guild

barb draeco55 at home.com
Sun Jun 24 11:48:43 PDT 2001

Greetings from Viscountess Katherine O'Malley and the Herbal Guild,

Our next meeting will be July 9, 2001.  It will be at 7:30 pm.  It will be at M'Lady Liadan na Breagh (Karen Cleek).  Her address is 809 Morningstar Trail, Richardson, TX  75081.  Bring swim suit, munchies and your favorite herb.  The herb can be a cooking herb that is used for medicinal purposes.  Or bring your favorite medicinal herb.

At the meeting on June 11 we got acquainted and discussed what goals we have for the Guild.  We had 9 show up.  Needless to say I am just thrilled.

For those of you who can not come to the meetings I will announce what fighter practices I will be at.  The next event I will be at is Coronation.  I would like those of you who have not already contacted me to email me and let me know you will be at Coronation and would like copies of our handouts and discuss what we are going to be doing.  I understand there are many of you who are interested in the Herbal Guild but are too far away.  I want to make it so that everyone can be a part of this guild.  I am working on a web page specifically for the herbal guild.  That way I can put our meetings online also.  This is not going to happen right away but I am diligently working on getting it into the work as fast as I can.

Your humble servant,

Viscountess Katherine O'Malley
draeco55 at home.com
972-907-2606