[Steppes] State of the Barony

Kellie Hardy khemail at swbell.net
Mon Jun 25 21:36:54 PDT 2001

Greetings, Steppesfolk, from Lord and Lady Steppes,

We would like to share with you the (much edited to fit the running time
allowed) results of the State of the Barony meeting held this past
Friday.  We were gratified to have so much thoughtful response from so
many of you.  Please keep those cards and letters coming!  You will see
that the Steppes has set for itself some auspicious goals.  These are
all goals that are measureable;  we will, at the end of twelve months,
report our progress at next year's State of the Barony meeting.  We know
that all of these things are perfectly achieveable in the coming year,
if each of us gives our fair share of effort.  We look forward to
working alongside all of you to grow this Barony in the coming months,