[Steppes] State of the Barony

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 21:18:22 PDT 2001

Your Excellency,

Well, since I came up with the idea, give me a few weeks to see what I can
put together.  I'll check with the A&S people (callig., fiber arts, any
other demo project) to see what they can do.  There were a lot of good ideas
out there about this.  Could we use the new pavilion to be put up out there?
  What's available to "glitz" things up a bit?  Maybe we could bring all
this up at business meeting next week.

Could someone coordinate the fighters?  That's not really my thing.  Anyway,
it would be nice to have both heavy and light.

Gabrielle