[Steppes] Rapier Practices

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Jul 17 17:14:15 PDT 2001

Links to the maps can be found at:  http://www.steppes.org/where.html

Here is what you will find on that page. :)
Tuesday nights:
Light Fighter Practice at Old City Park.
1717 Gano St. at Harwood Street Dallas, TX 75215. From the north, take 75 to
30east. Get off at exit 45, Harwood Street. Take your first left, Harwood,
to Gano and turn right. The entrance will be on your right. Contact: Don
Eisen Eisenwsa at aol.com
Rapier Practice at Old City Park on I-30, Harwood and Gano from 7pm-10pm

----

Thursday nights:
Light Fighter Practice at Walnut Hill Rec Center.
Contact: Don Eisen Eisenwsa at aol.com

This is the Rapier practice location, it begins about 7:30. To get there
take Walnut Hill either from IH35 or IH75, it is between the two. If from 75
go west and pass the tollway until you get to Midway. If from 35 go east
until you get to Midway. The center is at the corner of Walnut hill and
Midway. There is a large parking lot but it too fills up if there are other
activities occurring.
Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas