[Steppes] Populace Meeting

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Jul 17 17:15:36 PDT 2001

On the calendar that the B&B gave us at the beginning of the year it is set
on the 26th but the SteppesLetter has it for the 19th. Call Fritz or Catrin
and see if there was a change. If there is let me know too and I will change
it to the 19th from the 26th on the online calendar.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas