[Steppes] Steppes Sunday Fighter Practice

Shetler@home.com Shetler at home.com
Sat Aug 18 15:02:36 PDT 2001

Well, that is where practice is normally...  The Fray had an armor workshop and sewing workshop this last weekend and so that is why our Warband was not there.

As far as I have heard, Sir Miguel was there, Lord Don from Lindenwood, and a newcomer Milo...

Just a case of Murphy's Law in action, I guess.  Once the Hospitaller is there the newer folks to the Barony are off with their Warband...  ::Shrug::

Isolda von Rugen
Heathegn of the Fray