[Steppes] A Request from the Baron

ironwyrm@juno.com ironwyrm at juno.com
Tue Aug 28 09:07:53 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Did you ever get anyone to pick up the ABS material you needed to work on
armor tonight?  I will be around the house all day and am moving around a
lot better on my foot now that most of the swelling has gone down.  If
you still need some one to pick the material I can do so?  You can reach
me at 214-507-2024 all day.

Wil