[Steppes] Musketeer madness

Glen Wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 14:22:36 PDT 2001

So (1) come to the Elfsea demo for "Musketeer" on Friday afternoon (it's
opening night, it should be the biggest) and do the Scandinavian Fest demo
on Saturday, and (2) "The Three Musketeers" as written by Dumas is
post-period - but Musketeers, Arquebusers, Petronels, Calivermen, and other
firearm equipped troops are completely period...

Don Alaric  (Your friendly neighborhood military historian)