[Steppes] TRMs hit by tornado today.

Chiara chiara at io.com
Wed Sep 5 14:32:00 PDT 2001

Thank you Mordock, you have no idea the flurry of phone calls I have been
getting here at the office. I am glad to have been able to answer them with
your message of reassurance that the TRM's and kiddos are fine. :)

I will change the calendar on the steppes website to reflect the
cancellations.

Sincerely,
Franchesca Havas
McKinney, Texas