[Steppes] TRMs hit by tornado today.

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 21:16:23 PDT 2001

Well Duncan's bbq grill has, I think, gone to bbq heaven.  Our household ice
chest is keeping the porch roof off the ground, but currently with the roof
where it is, it's hard to tell what else was damaged.  Some of the contents
in the house were blown around, but nothing damaged as far as I could tell.

We had a wonderful crew of 20 show up to help get things in order, though
there is still some work to do.

I'll post more as I find out.

Ldy Mary Elizabeth