[Steppes] Steppes Children/Youth archery -Sept 9

Wicachu@aol.com Wicachu at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 08:10:11 PDT 2001

.. I looked at the calender, and I am a bit uncertain of a few things.  There is a childrens archery shoot listed for eastfield at 10.  Is this still happening? Or is it being rolled into the one at the other location? The other one is listed as starting at 10. Is that true and just the childrens portion begin at 11?  Steppes practice listed as begining at 2 .. is that the heavy fighters?
My apologies for all the questions, but it's -quite- a drive from here and my wee one will just DIE if we miss it because Mamma got the times wrong....

Bonassias , known as Isse

"The monthly Childrens/Youth archery shoot will be held at McGinnis Field near
Sandy Lake Park at 11 am hosted by Lindenwood/Glaslyn.  Condition of the
field will be assessed by Lady Marguerite (Michelle Hanson) and cancellation
posted to the web not later than 9 am Sunday."