[Steppes] Heraldic Consultation - September

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Mon Sep 10 16:45:55 PDT 2001

Greetings,

I am having a heraldic consultation at my home on Wednesday, the 26th (of
September).  I know many of you already have names and devices, but bear in
mind that you can also have a badge.  You can always research an alternate
persona, name, device, or badge.  You can also come to just hang out with
the really cool herald type people.  :) :)

The evening will begin around 7:30PM.

I am looking into the possibility of having some sessions at other
interested parties homes'.  If you would be one of those interested
parties, please email me privately.

Directions are: