[Steppes] Re: Lawrence: Wine Tasting for Multiple Sclerosis

Brent Ryder borekvv at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 07:24:46 PDT 2001

I just got this from a friend. Thought I would share and see if anyone was
interested. If nothing else there is a ossible new comer in all this.

Borek
****************

Lawrence,

Nice chatting with you on Saturday.  I looked up the word anachronism in the
dictionary.  I think I have a little understanding of the SCA group.  Very
interesting.  I would love to see you guys in action.  Below are the details
on the wine tasting.  I hope you and your friends can join in.  We've got
lots of room.

You can email a reply to me or call...my work number is 972-927-4522.

Regards,
Kim Harlow

WHAT:           Wine Tasting

WHEN:           Tuesday, September 25, 6:30 p.m.

WHY:            Benefiting Multiple Sclerosis

COST:           $20 per person (a $35 value)

WHERE:          Tony's Wine Warehouse
                2904 Oak Lawn Ave
               (214-520-9463)

Come on out and have some fun...and maybe learn something.  There is usually
a group that stays for dinner afterwards.  Join us.  Bring a friend.
Seating is limited, so please let me know if you plan to attend.

Regards,
Kim Harlow