[Steppes] Steppes Cavalry

Lisa LeChatton llechatton at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 11:42:02 PDT 2001

_____________
This month we look forward to Fall Court. It will be a nice friendly get
together. We will be doing authorizations for newcomers, ride the Grapevine
trails in a friendly Quest, see what the Bards have to say about our Barding
and run IKEqC.

I look forward to seeing you all.

Calendar
October 12-14 Battle of the Pines - Greywood (Nacogdoches, TX)
October 12-14 Namron Protectorate - Namron (Norman, OK)
October 19-22 Demo at the Armadillo AERC Ride (Kennard, Tx)
October 26-28 Steppes Fall Court (Dallas, TX)
October 26-28 SeaWinds Baronial - (Corpus Christi, TX)

In Service,

Lady Aimee de LongCoeur
mka:Lisa LeChatton
Garland, Tx