[Steppes] Demo at State Fair

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 11:34:04 PDT 2001

Buenos Dias!

I'm afraid that the weekend of the 14th is out for me altogether. I have my
little ones that weekend and I have found that my children and demos don't
do well together.

But I will forward this on to the Elfsea list.

Maria

Hospitaler for the Lord and Lady of Elfsea

http://mariadevasquez.homestead.com/index.html