[Steppes] Re: [Lindenwood] Society friends and colleagues, please read.

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 13:04:48 PDT 2001

Glen,

It may be just a spelling error, but Duke William trounced King Harold
Godwinson (with an "o") of England who had just previously defeated Harald
Hardrada (with an "a"), the Viking, at the village of Stamford Bridge.

I agree!  Duke William was a large and strong man!  Definitely not a
"poofter," he was a decendant of Rollo (Rolf, Hrolf), the Viking that was
offered the lands known as Normandy (land of the "Northman").

Gab.

" Le Bonheur est une trajectoire et non une destination.
ALORS : Travaille comme si tu n'avais pas besoin d'argent.
Aime comme si jamais personne ne t'avait fait souffrir.
ET Danse comme si personne ne te regardait !! "