[Steppes] OCT. SCRIBES possible new location

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Mon Oct 15 15:44:15 PDT 2001

Unto Suzanna, a poor and simple Herbalist,

Bless you for offering!  I did not even think to ask if someone could "guest
host" for this month.  Please assure all assembled that I will be up to the
task next month and with "major chocolate" as promised.

Thanks,
Muireann

Sue Rogers wrote:

> I would be happy to host Steppes scribes at my house this week (Tuesday,
> 7.30), if people want to come.  Confirm that you want to come, and I will
> clean off the table and get the paints out.
>
> As a hard-core chocoholic though, be warned I do not share chocolate
> gracefully - someone else will have to provide that!
>
> Suzanna directions to my house will be posted separately....
>
> On Sun, 14 Oct 2001 17:30:27 -0500 "Martha A. Compton"
> <macpob1 at airmail.net> writes:
> >TUESDAY OCTBER 16, 2001 SCRIBES MEETING CANCELED!!!
> >
> >With apologies, I must announce the cancellation of the monthly
> >meeting
> >of Calligraphers and Illuminators for October, due to mundane
> >difficulties.  I regret if this causes anyone any inconvenience or
> >undue
> >gouache withdrawal.
> >
> >I look forward to seeing everyone at the November meeting.  There will
> >be quality chocolate offered as atonement for this months
> >cancellation.
> >
> >HL Muireann
> >

> >--
> >Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend, and inside of
> >dog, it's too dark to read. ~ Groucho Marx.

Outside of a dog, a book is probably man's best friend, and inside of a dog,
it's too dark to read. ~ Groucho Marx.