[Steppes] Re: Brock's Boffer Tourney at Steppes' Fallcourt:

Sue Rogers wjwakefield at juno.com
Tue Oct 16 21:00:47 PDT 2001

Time has not been set yet - will probably be determined at the site...

This is an outgrowth of a tourney Elfsea had several years ago at Spring
Faire.  It was a peasant's tourney, to be fought with weapons the
populace had to hand.  It included hammers, hatchets, and the like, as
well as Robin's hoe and Agilwulf's pitchfork.  The pitchfork was
undefeated.........

I suspect that if others wanted to bring tools of their trade to this
battle, Robin and Agilwulf would enjoy the additions....

HL Suzanna, herbalist (hmm, perhaps a small vial of poison...)