[Steppes] Directions to Populace

Maeva beiskaldi maeva at timecastle.net
Wed Oct 17 21:13:41 PDT 2001

  I received a rather indignant phone call last month concerning the
lack of an address for September's Populace in the September
SteppesLetter.  I was therefore very careful to make sure the address
for the October Populace was in the October issue.  But since apparently
quite a lot of people didn't notice it, I will make it much more
prominent in future SteppesLetters.

--Maeva
Chronicler