[Steppes] FABRIC STORE CLOSING!!!

ylwrose2@juno.com ylwrose2 at juno.com
Sun Oct 21 09:30:54 PDT 2001

Hancocks at Gus Thomasson and Ferguson, in the corner of the "L" with
Firestone on one end.  The address is either 2225 Gus Thomasson or 2225
Ferguson.  I believe it's the northeast corner, but don't hold me to it.

Today is the last day.  10%-75% off everything in the store.  Everything
in the store is at *least* 10% off.  Most trim is only 10%.  There are
some good upholstery remnants in 5yd lengths for 1.99/yd.  Other
upholstery still on the rolls is 20% off (but most of the "period" stuff
was already gone).  Some muslins and cottons from 20% off to 1.99/yd.
They were already open at 10:00 this morning and will be open until 6:00
this evening.

Good bargains to be found if you have the time to look for them.

In Service
Lady Francesca Laviana Sansovino