[Steppes] Video Camera

Travis W. Jennings traviswj at home.com
Thu Oct 25 19:50:40 PDT 2001

Guy Jin spoke with me about this during the last house meeting.  I told
him I could bring mine, with a tripod.  Is court outside at night?  I
have a pretty good battery, but I'm not sure how long it will last if
the light is on as well.  Plus, I don't think I've ever tried it at
night either?  Oh well, we'll see how it goes.

What food items do you still need brought for house meals?

In Service,
Lughaidh Mac Sheóinín
(mka Travis Jennings)
Virtus basis vitae.