[Steppes] Leather/Suede source?

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 4 21:20:34 PST 2001

At Crystal Ball this weekend I bought a suede shirt.  It is missing one lace
and I don't know where in the Barony to get replacement product.  The shirt
is currently a white-grey colour, I would also be interested in finding a
source of leather dyes as I think something more in a blood-red would be
better flattery on my colouring.

Thanks for directions,

                                                                        ---=
Morgan

"What this country has needed for a long time is to kick butt."
                                                     ---=  Lewis Grizzard
"Message To The Taliban: Hand over Bin Laden or
 we will take all your women and send them to college."