FW: [Steppes] Lord of the Rings

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 7 06:41:32 PST 2001

> We talked about Steppes doing a movie demo at business meeting last night,
and
> got no objections.
> I have good connections with Cinemark's flagship theater, Tinseltown, in
Plano.
> I will explore the possibilities there, as well...
> So, Steppes, do you want to do a movie demo at the opening of "Lord of the
> Rings", in early December?  Post your response here.....

If I am back in town, and don't have a pressing conflict, I would attend.
Wasn't there talk of one happening on December 19th, or am I confusing all
the emails I've seen?

                             ---= the female Morgan, NOT coordinating!

"What this country has needed for a long time is to kick butt."
                                                     ---=  Lewis Grizzard